Funny Quotes from Mark Rippetoe
• Your muscles cannot get “longer” without some rather radical orthopedic surgery.
• Muscles don’t get leaner—you do.
• There is no such thing as “firming and toning.” There is only stronger and weaker.
• The vast majority of women cannot get large, masculine muscles from barbell training. If it were that easy, I would have them.
• Women who do look like men have taken some rather drastic steps in that direction that have little to do with their exercise program.
• Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time.
4 rounds for total working time:
150m Shuttle Run (5-10-15-20-25)
20 C2B Pullups
*Rest 2 minutes.